Swedish MedCare has its headquarters in Riga, Latvia and the business and healthcare services are concentrated there and some part in Sweden as well. We have business relationships throughout Europe, since some of our patients opt for treatment in other European cities. It is easy to travel to Riga or Stockholm. You can travel there by plane or by boat, depending on your preference.
Two easy ways to travel to Swedish MedCare:
- By plane
There are direct flights to Riga from more than 80 locations.Swedish MedCare Riga facilities has the distinct advantage of being close to the airport.
- The flight time is not long, e.g., flight time from Stockholm Arlanda is just 1 hour and 10 minutes. Dublin -Riga ~3hrs. London - Riga ~2hrs 45 minutes.
- By ferry
The Tallink Silja Line makes the Stockholm/Riga crossing every other day, with highly convenient departure and arrival times. The ship leaves the ferry terminal in Stockholm or Riga in the late afternoon, after which you will spend a pleasant evening on board and arrive at approximately 10 a.m. local time, after a good night’s rest.
Booking your trip:
Book your trip once you have received confirmation of your treatment date from Swedish MedCare.
All other bookings are arranged by Swedish MedCare Assistance, which handles the following:
- Booking of all treatment appointments
- Booking of hotel accommodation
- Booking a car with driver
- Booking of the SMC assistant, who will take you to your appointments
This service is included in the price you pay.
Our clients value this service and feel very well taken care of.