Health is your main asset. Are you confident of your health condition?
Swedish MedCare offers ready-made comprehensive health assessment program, as well as encourages you to customize an individualised check-up program according to your needs. Undergoing a thorough health assessment gives you the best chances of maintaining your quality of life and health for years to come.
Through Swedish MedCare you have access to wide variety of health examinations and treatments, broad specialist expertise, state-of-the-art equipment and personalized assistant service.
HEALTH CHECK PROGRAM PREMIUM
Rich and generous contents of this health check program allows you and your doctor to have the needed comprehensive information of your current health condition.
- Blood analysis (50 indicators), laboratory tests (urine)
- Heart check: resting ECG – an ECG that measures the heart’s electrical activity at rest. This makes it possible to detect heart disease and heart rhythm disorders
- Exercise ECG – ECG under physical strain to provide supplementary heart and physical performance data
- Eye check
- Spirography– measurement of lung function. Consultation of a pulmonologist
- Heart check: Echocardiography – ultrasound of the heart with assessment of valves, walls, pericardium, blood flow and determination of functional state
- Carotis Doppler - Doppler ultrasound of head and neck blood vessels- analysis of blood flow
- Leg artery and vein duplex ultrasound - test to see how blood moves through vessels. Consultation of angio-surgeon (vessels surgeon)
- Thyroid gland ultrasound examination
- Osteodensitometry - bone density test
- whole body MRI - magnetic resonance imaging for the brain, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, spine. Results evaluated by 3 specialists
- Summary review of test and investigation results by specialist as well as proposed prevention / treatment and possible additional investigations. Summary is prepared into English language and sent to you within 10 working days after the health check.
- Examination time appx. 6 hours. Price EUR 1995
Included in the price:
- Meeting at the airport / ferry terminal (during business hours)
- Transfer airport/ferry terminal to hotel
- Personal assistant – companionship throughout medical appointments, assistance with different type of issues to make the visit care free and smooth. Pre-investigation communication with the doctor arranged to plan the health check in most efficient way.
- Transfer hotel – clinic –hotel
- Transfer hotel – airport / ferry terminal (during business hours)
OTHER HEALTH EXAMINATIONS AVAILABLE:
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) exam of the particular body organ/part
- CT scan (computed tomography) of the particular body organ
- Fertility treatment: IVF, ICSI, egg donation, embryo donation, egg freezing, genetic diagnosis
- Eye diagnostic and treatment. (incl.laser), surgery (glaucoma, cataract, retina, eye-lids, corneal transplantation)
- Orthopedic clinic – ballast-musculoskeletal diseases and injuries, rheumatology, spine, foot surgery, arthroplasty
- Gastro clinic – full gastrointestinal investigation, diagnosis and treatment
- Colonoscopy (for patients over 50) – colon exam using a flexible colonoscope. It is possible to take tissue samples and perform certain treatments in conjunction with the exam
- Neurology clinic - spinal pain syndromes and radiculopathies, dizziness and impaired coordination, epilepsy, neurological infections, demyelinating diseases (including multiple sclerosis), peripheral nerve disease, headache, Parkinsonism
- Other examination of interest/need
APPLY and get the most favorable BOOKING timE!
If you have questions or want to know more, or want to make a special individualised program for your case, please use the CONTACT US to the right and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Swedish MedCare Clinics are located in Riga, Latvia,EU, and Stockholm, Sweden.
Riga is easy to reach: just 50 minutes flight distance from Stockholm and 3 hours from Dublin.
Many clients discover the unknown Riga as surprisingly welcoming and lovely city, with rich European traditions, where you can combine health examinations and treatment with interesting free-time activities. Appointments can be scheduled in a way that it fits very well within client' s busy schedule.
Freedom of choice in healthcare is ensured by EU Directive on Cross Border Healthcare, meaning covering the costs up to equivalent cost of treatment that apply in the resident country. Please read more about cross-border healthcare reimbursement. In many cases your doctor's referral might be required.