Prosthetics involves replacing lost teeth or restoring damaged teeth. You may have missing teeth as a result of cavities, injuries or diseases of the periodontal tissues or gums. Tooth replacement options range from crowns, bridges and implant structures to different types of removable prostheses (dentures).
The following treatments are available:
- Replacement of partially-missing teeth by removable or fixed dentures
- Aesthetic restoration using porcelain or composite veneers
- Implant-supported crowns, bridges and removable dentures
- Dentures for jaws entirely without teeth
- Tooth restoration with non-metallic or metal ceramic crowns and bridges
- In complicated cases specialists from several fields are brought in